Welcome to my blog!






Hiya!Voyagers. Welcome to my blog :)

As for this blog, English guides-and-tips are mixed with Japanese diary.

If you need English information, please choose the English word in "Category"



Friday, July 29, 2011

Dyeing admiral's uniform

●Dyeing Admiral's uniform

witting now ('-'

NPC Name Cebard Pirate
Spawn Area Argentine Basin (Falkland Islands)
Fleet Formation Vasseau x1 , Heavy Galleon x3
Money 4640
Trade goods Chili(es) . Mate tea
Item - , Dyeing admiral's uniform
Tips rare fleet
very hard cannon , and melee
Note:
I don't recommend that you fight solo.
If you want to play solo,you might wanna prepare "Heady wine barrel"
The enemy will not use melee skill if you use it four or five times.








3 comments:

  1. Hello Dear, are you in fact visiting this site on a regular basis,
    if so after that you will absolutely obtain good know-how.


    Here is my page :: Free Batman Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally left a comment I seem to have
    clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
    from now on every time a comment is added I recieve
    four emails with the exact same comment. Is there an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    My webpage Free Batman Games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for beginner blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.



    Also visit my blog waist hip ratio

    ReplyDelete