Welcome to my blog!






Hiya!Voyagers. Welcome to my blog :)

As for this blog, English guides-and-tips are mixed with Japanese diary.

If you need English information, please choose the English word in "Category"



Friday, July 29, 2011

Heavily armoured sterncastle

●Heavily armoured sterncastle

NPC Name Conqueror
Spawn Area Java Sea , Banda Sea (Indochina)
Fleet Formation Vasseau x3
Money 5200
Trade goodsGold work , beer
Item Rolled iron plating , Heavily armoured sterncastle
Tips rare fleet


3 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I stopped up here, but I believed this publish was great.
    I don't know who you are however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren't already. Cheers!

    my site; laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this blog as well... its well done, i don't care much for the colour but that's just my personal oppinion :P anyways thanks for the info....

    ReplyDelete
  3. which items are best to plunder? i know that a couple months ago it was the chests from NF cuz they sold 100m each, but now they like 5m for the chests, and if u get ssip 100m

    ReplyDelete