Welcome to my blog!






Hiya!Voyagers. Welcome to my blog :)

As for this blog, English guides-and-tips are mixed with Japanese diary.

If you need English information, please choose the English word in "Category"



Thursday, October 25, 2012

About items impossible of plundering

I have recently received a question about the plunder of the item.
Because it is hard to explain it every time, I write it here.


In the case of Japanese UWO server,the reward of difficult Memorial Album and difficult adv-quest can't plundered.
(e.g : Excalibur , Gae Bulg , General's Bow, Marechal cuirass[M.A reward]... etc)
(except Vinland quest rewards..)
(except when you are pirates, and don't have enough money in your bank.)

In addition, the rare crest cannot plunder too.
(e.g : Lion , Phoenx ...etc)


So, PK and PKK seem to use them habitually in japan. 
Because they do not have to worry to be plundered NPCs in dungeon with General Cloak(robe), it seems to be used well.


However, I do not know whether even GAMA server is the same specifications.
we will need the inspection.

I want to inspect it, but I am busy with Nanban trade now XD

if you have interested about the contents of this article,you might want to try inspect it yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment